In this article, you will find the best Excel course available on Udemy.
Udemy has a ton of courses on MS-Excel. This might make you wonder which the best ones are. At the time of writing this article, there were close to 1900+ Excel Courses on Udemy. This makes finding a good course very difficult.
I have been using Udemy for a very long time. Due to this, I have developed a formula to sort out the best courses on Udemy.
You will find the list of articles in the section below.
Application Of Excel
There are just a lot of places where you can use and apply Excel. Let’s see a few of them: –
- Calculation– Excel has made Calculation very simple. You just need to put the data in and you are good to go.
- Accounting– When it comes to accounting, Excel could one of the best options. You can do pretty much everything in Excel from an accounting perspective. You can do budgeting, expense tracking, financial reports and more. Excel
- Inventory Tracking– You can manage and track your inventory using Excel. Tracking Inventory can be a headache. But Excel makes handling it easier.
- Making Schedules– Excel has made scheduling very simple and easy to use. You can put in your data and organize accordingly.
- Goal and Planning– Just take out the calendar and you can set the goal. You can even plan for days, months and even years.
- Get Things Done– Excel has made checking of things very simple. You can easily create a checklist of to-do things.
- CRM– Need a light-weight CRM to say the top of mind for your customer? You can do it in Excel.
- Mailing List– You can easily create a mailing list in Excel. This will assist you in e-mailing you customers regularly so as to keep them engaged.
- Strategy– You can create a strategic plan for your company or yourself. This could come in handy when it comes to making a strategy. You can figure out which is working for you and which isn’t.
- Security– You can protect your file by password protection. This enhances your safety of files.
There are multiple other benefits of using Excel as well.
Top Udemy Excel Course
Here is the list of top Udemy Excel courses– basic, advanced and VBA courses.
As we saw there is extensive use of Excel from the sections above. This leads us to discussing the scope of Excel as well. Excel
Let’s see some of the career fields where Excel is widely used.
- Data Analyst
- Metrics and Analytics Specialist
- MIS Executive
- Financial Analyst
- Market Research Analyst
- Data Engineer
- Data Analytics Architect
- Data Solution Architect and more.
Knowing how to use Excel is an important skill to have. Udemy provides one of the cheapest solutions for that. I must say Excel’s uses are manifold professional as well as personal life.
You could prove be a better employee by learning Excel. You need to have a good analytical skill to master Excel.
Over To You
Do let me know in the comments below which course you opted for.