How To Download Pluralsight Videos For Learning On The Go?
Did you know that you can download Pluralsight videos and courses?
You can use Pluralsight app or player to save its online courses on your mobile device. The app is available for Windows, Android, and iOS mobile devices.
I believe downloading and offline viewing feature is a must for any good eLearning platform. It gives you freedom to watch the videos on the go, which can save you a lot time.
I have written this post to tell you how to download Pluralsight videos and courses. In this post, you will find the steps to install and use Pluralsight’s mobile app.
This post will be useful for you if you have already taken a Pluralsight’s subscription. If you have not, I would suggest you to take it immediately.
Some people think there is no need to take a paid subscription as one can always find ways to download Pluralsight videos for free. I would not suggest you to download videos by using these means as subscription of Pluralsight has many inherent advantages. By downloading the free videos, you will not get:
- course completion certificates, which can improve your career prospects.
- complete course learning material that will have pdfs, checklists, quizzes, and projects and not just videos.
- updated and latest course material and videos.
- support from the Pluralsight community, which is very useful when you are not able to understand something.
Furthermore, by taking Pluralsight’s membership you will not have to worry about security or malware. The membership cost is very low and it can give a boost to your learning.
You can look at Pluralsight’s courses by enrolling into its free trial.
How To Download Pluralsight Videos?
As I suggested earlier in the article, you will need to take Pluralsight membership to download course videos. After taking the membership, you can install the app on your mobile device.
5 Steps To Download Pluralsight Course Lectures
Step I: Take the Pluralsight subscription.
Step II: Download the app or open the Pluralsight website if using a desktop.
Step lll: Login to your account.
Step IV: Once logged in find the course you wish to download.
Step V: Click the save button located next to the course selected.
And you’re all done!
Pluralsight Mobile Apps
Pluralsight offers mobile apps for the following devices.
- Amazon Fire
Pluralsight Desktop App
Pluralsight also provides a desktop app for Offline Viewing. It is available for the follewing devices:
- Windows– works for windows 7 or more version of it.
- Mac– Works on Almost all platforms
Pluralsight does not support Linux but you can watch videos natively on a Linux browser. Other than this, Pluralsight does not support Opera. It supports following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Apple Safari
Final Thoughts – Top Benefits Of Saving Pluralsight Courses
There are many benefits to use Pluralsight app but let me talk about the top five benefits:
- You can learn while you are on the move at anytime and anywhere. This will not only save you time but also provide you with some flexibility.
- You can download up to 30 courses and view them offline.
- You can learn even if you do not have access to wi-fi or are in a poor network coverage area.
- You can save precious cellular data.
- You disconnect data connection while learning to avoid distractions caused by other app notifications especially from the social media apps.
I would suggest you to start with their free trial and then decide what is best for you.
Over To You
Which membership plan did you find most useful? Which courses are you thinking of enrolling into?
Please comment below.
Sure but i want to continue watching the courses after my subscription finish…